TERMS & CONDITIONS
For the purpose of these Terms & Conditions ‘Customer’ is a private individual or a company.
For the purpose of these Terms & Conditions where the term ‘you’ or ‘your’ is used it refers to the customer.
For the purpose of these Terms & Conditions where the term ‘we’ ‘us’ or ‘our’ is used it refers to Clean Asnu.
For the purpose of these Terms & Conditions ‘Service(s)’ Is the work carried out to clean domestic appliances including ovens, hobs, extractors, microwaves, barbecues or any similar domestic appliance.
Unless the context clearly indicates another intention, a reference to any gender includes other genders and the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
The contract to carry out work detailed on a Quote is between the Customer and Clean Asnu: no term hereof shall be enforceable by a third party (as defined in the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (under the provisions of the Act).
1. Quote: Any Quote provided by us prior to the provision of the Service is indicative only and subject to revision if the appliance(s) is not as described. The Quote, or revised Quote, will be an offer to carry out the Service(s) at the cost stated. The Customer’s agreement to proceed with the Service(s) constitutes acceptance of that offer and forms a binding legal contract incorporating these Terms of Business.
2. Booking Date: Shall be the date on which we confirm the arrangements, including the cost, date, time and location for the Service(s) to be provided.
3. Cancellation rights: You shall have the right to cancel this contract and this right may be exercised by delivering, or sending by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to us at any time within fourteen (14) days of the Booking Date. This notice of cancellation will be deemed to have been served as soon as it is posted or, in the case of an email, from the day it has been sent or the next following working day if it is sent at a weekend or bank holiday.
4. Work starting before end of cancellation period: If you authorise us to commence work within fourteen (14) days of the Booking Date, you still have the right to cancel this contract, but you must pay for the value of the Service(s) that is provided up to the point of cancellation, as above. If the Service(s) has been completed, in full, within fourteen (14) days of the Booking Date, the right to cancel will be lost and the full payment due must be made to us.
5. Service(s): The Service(s) will be provided at a location agreed with you. We reserve the right to decide, in our sole discretion, upon the suitability of the location and will not be obliged to provide the Service(s) if either the location or the appliance is not safe or suitable. We will not accept any liability for costs or inconvenience incurred by the Customer as a result. If, for any reason, including but not limited to inclement weather, we are unable to carry out the Service(s) at the time, date or location agreed, we will not accept any liability for costs or inconvenience incurred by the you as a result. We will make an offer to provide the Service(s) at the Cost agreed at an alternative time and date convenient to both parties. We undertake to carry out the Service(s) at the cost agreed with the you, subject to paragraph 1 above. Your authorisation and agreement will be obtained before any further work is carried out that would increase the price agreed. Further work that does not increase the quote may be carried out without the requirement of your authorisation.
6. Replacement parts: We do not carry out repairs, electrical checks or maintenance/servicing to appliances. We may, subject to availability, replace sundry items such as bulbs or seals, which will constitute further work at an additional cost. Your authorisation and agreement will be obtained before this further work will be carried out.
7. In case of complaint: In the unlikely event that you have cause to complain about the quality of the Service(s) provided by us, you must do so before we leave your premises on the day of the clean. Statutory rights are not affected. We have the right to carry out the Service(s) again. If this is not possible, the right to a price reduction (which is not necessarily the full invoice value) will be considered by us. Any claim relating to the quality of the clean must be registered with us before we leave. Complaints about any other aspect of the service must be made within twenty-four (24) hours of the completion of the Service(s), or on the next working day. Claims will not be considered valid if they relate to the following: i. Corrosion or rust (whether or not it was evident before the Service(s) was carried out; ii. To any pre-existing damage, scratches, marks, deterioration of decals; iii. To any item referred to on the Disclaimer Form used by us; iv. Inappropriate aftercare; v. Wear and tear of the appliance. Any refund or liability shall be limited to the maximum of the value indicated for the Service(s) on the Invoice.
8. Payment: Unless other arrangements have been agreed before the Service(s) is carried out, payment is due in full upon completion. Payment may be made by cash or card (debit or credit card, where available and may be subject to a card processing fee) or any other method agreed with us. We regret we are unable to process payment by American Express. Any refund must be made by the same means of payment as used to pay for the Service(s).
9. It is your responsibility to ensure you have read, understood and agreed to the Terms & Conditions of business as set out above.
10. By booking an appointment with us you agree to the Terms & Conditions as set out above.